How Can I Cut Back on Water Damage in San Antonio?
SERVPRO Has the Technicians to Handle Prompt, Efficient Water Mitigation to Lessen Damage to Your San Antonio Property
Several incidents have the potential of creating water damage within your home. Water intrusion is never something a homeowner wants to deal with, and the longer that you wait to address it, the more the damage increases. Therefore, it is better to act fast so that your San Antonio home gets back to normal faster. The SERVPRO team has the techniques and industry training to help lessen the overall damage, resulting in less of a hit to your finances.
What is Water Mitigation?
Expert water mitigation in San Antonio helps to prevent the damage from flooding or leaks from getting worse. Fast action lessens the cost and the need for disposal or replacement of your building materials and contents. There are many potential scenarios leading to water damage in the home, including:
- Moisture located behind walls
- Leaks in your plumbing (pipes or fixtures)
- Broken or burst hoses or pipes
- Leaks in your roofing
- Cracks in your foundation
- Toilet clogs, and more
No matter the cause for your water issue, SERVPRO is quick to respond with comprehensive mitigation services. We arrive onsite in as little as four hours after you call us so that we can get to work with water extraction and helping to keep water from migrating to other areas of your home.
Until we arrive, we suggest that you:
- Do not enter into rooms that have standing water until you know that the electricity is off
- Do not lift up any tacked-down carpeting without professional assistance
- Do not disturb any areas where you suspect mold
- Do not use any electrical appliances while standing on wet flooring or carpeting
SERVPRO of Braun Station is the team to call when you need reliable water mitigation services. We are available 24/7 for emergency service by calling (210) 267-2159 to have a Green Fleet deployed to your property.