About SERVPRO of Braun Station
Erik A. & Samantha S. Simonis
Owners of SERVPRO of Braun Station
Welcome to SERVPRO of Braun Station in San Antonio, TX. As a family owned and operated SERVPRO we understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes to your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." As owners that have experienced both water and mold damages in their homes, we truly understand how nerve-wracking the process can be and our number one goal is to help each customer through the mitigation and restoration process.
SERVPRO of Braun Station specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage for those in the greater San Antonio area. We are also able to assist with your mold remediation needs. As a full service SERVPRO, we offer reconstruction services that allow us to take return your home to pre-loss conditions. We also pride ourselves in traveling during STORM events and have helped at Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Florence, and the most recent Tropical Storm Imelda.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Braun Station. We are always here to help!
We are here to help and are a phone call away at (210) 267-2159 if you are experiencing smoke, fire, water, or mold damage or if you need reconstruction services. We look forward to your call and helping you.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Angie's List
- BNI Group San Antonio
- Firefighters Support Foundation FSF
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Leon Valley Chamber of Commerce
- National Federation of Independent Business NFIB
- South San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- SERVPRO Chart Topper for Associated Revenue August 2013
- SERVPRO Chart Topper for Duct Residential August 2013
- SERVPRO Outstanding Sales Performance
- SERVPRO Rookie of the Month for August 2013
- SERVPRO Rookie of the Month July 2013