Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage in San Antonio Office Due to a Leak in AC Unit


Discovering water has damaged your ceiling is not a great way to start the workday. Sadly for our clients in San Antonio, their commercial property suffered sig... READ MORE



Water Heater Leak in San Antonio, TX


Check out this 'before & after' shot! The water heater in this San Antonio home leaked and created a significant amount of water damage. Our crew was able t... READ MORE



Hardwood Flooring and Water Loss in San Antonio


In a San Antonio home, when standing water soaks into hardwood flooring for several weeks, the chances of salvaging the floorboards is minimal. Our SERVPRO of B... READ MORE



McAllen Storm-Damaged Home


The monsoon inflicted heavy storm damage to the foyer of this upscale home in McAllen. The rainwater penetrated through a break in the roof and soaked the ... READ MORE



Fire Damage from a Dryer Vent--San Antonio


Homeowners in the San Antonio area, like others in the State of Texas, often neglect the maintenance of their clothes dryers. The reminder can be a slowed dryin... READ MORE



Water Damaged Living Room in Converse


When significant amounts of water flood a carpeted living room in Converse, fast action is required to mitigate the water damage. SERVPRO WRT water damage ... READ MORE



Flooded Crawl Space in San Antonio, TX


This flooded crawl space in San Antonio, TX was the result of a PVC pipe that burst.  In the before picture, you can see the extent of the damage where wat... READ MORE



Interior Fire damage in San Antonio, TX


This wall was directly affected by a fire damage in San Antonio, TX. In the first photo, take note of the extent of the smoke damage. The smoke had traveled t... READ MORE



Interior Fire Damage in San Antonio, TX


Both of these photos were taken at a home in San Antonio, TX. The fire damage was the result of an unattended candle. This was a first time homeowner and their ... READ MORE



Bathroom smoke/ fire damage in San Antonio, TX


This major fire damage in San Antonio, TX was the result of faulty electrical wiring in the home. Due to this fire, this two story house was covered in soot. ... READ MORE