San Antonio Rains Can Cause Flooding
As the rains fall off and on in the month of April, the risk of flooding increases in San Antonio. If flooding does occur, this water is considered contaminated or black water and you will need an expert like SERVPRO of Braun Station to come out to remediate the situation. Here are some tips is flooding or other contaminated water finds its way into your home or office:
• Avoid all contact with sewage and items contaminated by sewage. Wash your hands thoroughly if you come in contact with contaminated items.
• Do not walk through contaminated areas, as you could spread damage to unaffected areas.
• Do not turn on the HVAC system if there is a possibility of spreading contaminated air.
• Do not use household fans to dry the structure; air flow could spread contaminants.
• Discard any food and/or products for personal hygiene and cleanliness if exposed to the contaminated areas.
When you have a water damage, don't leave your property to chance. Call SERVPRO of Braun Station at